Questions? We're here to help. 561.840.1800
Are you a detail minded person with a high sense of urgency? Do you want to be a key contributor within a billion dollar company? Then this is a great opportunity for you! The Buyer/Planner will work closely with our production team to ensure sufficient materials per scheduled production requirements.
- Champion integrity of purchase order and item master data
- Control and accountability for planning function of a technical product line
- Report shipping forecasts and delinquency targets
- Champion integrity of data in Material Requirement Planning (MRP) system
- Maintain safety stock inventories to ensure smoother flow of product
- Display flexibility based on changes to demands and schedules (MRP)
- Coordinate purchasing activities with other departments to maintain inventory
- Contact suppliers on adjustments, incorrect material or delivery problems
- Ensure vendor on-time deliveries
- Negotiate pricing based on cost-estimating targets
- Continuously streamline paperwork processes and provide electronic solutions
- Interact with all levels of personnel
- Perform other duties as required
Proficiency with computer systems including MRP and Microsoft Access
Ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
Aptitude for planning, negotiating and purchasing of materials
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401k company matched contribution
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority; Female; Disabled; Veteran; National Origin; Sexual Orientation; Gender Identity. Drug-Free work environment.
Position requires candidate to be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. We are unable to provide sponsorship.
Apply online at: www.svmicrowave.com/employment
Or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org