Questions? We're here to help. 561.840.1800
If you have a strong desire to develop custom state-of-the-art passive electrical components for a leader in the RF microwave industry, then SV Microwave has a great position for you.
- Design, develop and test designs for electrical components
- Advise in fabricating, testing and troubleshooting passive electrical components
- Interface with mechanical engineers to provide input on design drawings
- Apply commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the microwave component industry
- Work with Sales & Marketing in technical content creation
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 0 - 5 years of experience
- Strong technical writing skills and presentation experience
- Strong positive attitude
- Demonstrates passion to learn and accept challenges
• Completed coursework covering transmission lines and RF/electromagnetism
• Knowledge of electromagnetic simulation techniques and/or network analyzer operation
• Ability to use SolidWorks or similar 3D modeling tool
Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401k company matched contribution
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority; Female; Disabled; Veteran; National Origin; Sexual Orientation; Gender Identity. Drug-Free work environment.
Position requires candidate to be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. We are unable to provide sponsorship.