Questions? We're here to help. 561.840.1800
Western Regional Sales Manager
SV Microwave is seeking a driven and energetic regional sales management professional to accelerate our growth by increasing sales within existing accounts as well as developing new business channels in the western US. The ideal WRSM candidate would be located in the Phoenix, Arizona area. If you are ready to join a company that is changing the way people connect, apply today! SV offers a competitive salary and benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K savings account) as well as a great work environment and support team. Apply online at: https://www.svmicrowave.com/employment/western-regional-sales-manager or send your resume to email@example.com.
SV Microwave, a division of Amphenol, manufactures RF and microwave coaxial connectors and cable assemblies for various markets including military, surveillance, communications, industrial, test and instrumentation. We have facilities in West Palm Beach, Florida and Mesa, Arizona. We share our high perfomance culture with our parent company, Amphenol (NYSE:APH). Amphenol employs more than 70,000 people worldwide and is a global leader in interconnect technology boasting an annual sales growth of double the industry average over the last decade.
- Achieve or exceed region sales and gross margin budgets
- Prepare and present monthly forecast
- Actively manage the demand creation pipeline
- Develop and maintain a strong regional sales team consisting of direct outside sales personnel, Manufacturers Reps, and distributors by hiring the most qualified personnel and providing the necessary training
- Facilitate communication between sales resources to ensure proper field coordination to maximize customer service and market presence
- Maintain active and regular on-site customer visit schedule
- Coordinate with other functional departments to ensure effective execution on opportunities to maximize capture rate
- Provide project management oversight on opportunity execution as needed
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or Business
- Self-starter with focused problem solving skills
- Electronics industry experience; RF/MW industry experience preferred but not required
- 5 to 10 years of technical sales experience
- Experience with military OEMs in a custom design environment
- PowerPoint, Excel proficiency and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 50% with overnight stays
Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401k company matched contribution
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority; Female; Disabled; Veteran; Sexual Orientation; Gender Identity; National Origin
Candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. This position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C 1101(a) (20).