Questions? We're here to help. 561.840.1800
Applications Engineer, Mesa, AZ
Our Applications Engineer position in Mesa, Arizona is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a creative and challenging career with a fast-paced, growing organization. The Applications Engineer will work with SV Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams to provide technical sales support for new and existing customers in the Western Region; Build relationships with customer design and manufacturing engineers to ensure product design-in, qualification and technical solutions; and Drive sales growth and sustainment by supporting customer purchasing and planning organizations.
- Engage customer base in engineering design phase for new product development
- Travel to customer sites as needed to support existing business and win new opportunities
- Work closely with Design Engineering to translate customer requirements into drawings and BOM documentation
- Work with Marketing to identify product and pricing to compete in territory
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering to develop processes as needed to support customer requirements
- Set goals for market expansion targeting new applications and new customers
- Provide quick response and resolution to customer technical issues and problems
- Monitor industry trends and standards, as they relate to our product lines
- Minimum three years’ experience in Engineering Design or Applications Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Detailed knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes
- Strong customer interaction skills
- Fast and independent learner
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Innovative problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Travel in region a minimum of 30%
Desired Qualifications Include
- Cable assembly and electro-mechanical interconnect background; especially in high frequency RF products
- Experience with new product development documentation, procedures & processes
- Experience with product, component & materials costing
Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision life insurance, student loan repayment assistance and a 401(k) company matched contribution.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer” Minority/Female/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or National Origin. Drug free workplace.
ITAR - The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a US Person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (US Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 USC 1101(a) (20).