Questions? We're here to help. 561.840.1800
BenchTechnician, Mesa, AZ
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, SV Microwave is the company that will further your experience and career growth. Consider our position for a Bench Technician.
- Test/troubleshoot/rework/report product per production schedules
- Assist in troubleshooting assembly problems (quality, tooling and process-related) and resolve in a timely manner in order to meet customer requested ship dates
- Coordinate with line leaders the organization and control of tools and supplies
- Sets up and controls gauges and gauging techniques
- Assist in the training of operators on new or revised processes, products or procedures
- Coordinate assembly related rework-MRB activity (breakdown/rebuild)
- Assist in developing processes and tooling/fixtures for new product
- Pursue avenues of increased productivity (reduction of cycle time)
- Assist supervisor and manager as needed
- Thorough knowledge of Network Analyzers and TDR equipment
- Knowledge in IPC and J-Standards soldering criteria
- Communication using excellent written and verbal skills; Technical Writing – Procedural Manuals; interact face-to-face with customers
- Interpret complex electrical and mechanical schematics
- Knowledge in use of micrometers and calipers, and calibration of each
- Experience in Office software tools: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point
- Review and revise test procedures in order to streamline production
- Work independently and in team environment; collaborate with engineering on a daily basis to provide feedback of testing, troubleshooting, or discrepancies
- Demonstrated understanding of Analog, Digital, Mixed signal, and RF Testing
- Comply with ISO 9001, FOD and Class 1,000 clean room standards
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to develop production test processes
- Ability to design basic tooling fixtures
- Knowledge of measuring devices and their operation, e.g., micrometers, calipers, drop gages
- Five years production experience or technical school, engineering studies, or combination thereof
- Computer Skills- Microsoft Office
Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401k company matched contribution.
Drug-Free work environment
“An Equal Opportunity Employer” Minority/Female/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or National Origin"
ITAR - The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a US Person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (US Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 USC 1101(a) (20).