Questions? We're here to help. 561.840.1800
Distribution Field Sales Representative
SV Microwave, a division of Amphenol, is seeking an energetic, driven sales professional to promote our growing distribution sales. Candidate will travel up to 50% of the time and can be based in our Mesa, AZ office or a home office location with major airport access. The Distribution Field Sales Representative is responsible for relationship management and POS growth at a national level. If you are ready to join a company that is changing the way people connect, apply today!
SV Microwave designs and manufactures extreme technologies in the RF and Microwave industries including military, surveillance, robotics, commercial and test and instrumentation markets. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package (including medical, dental, vision life insurance and a 401k company matched contribution), as well as a great work environment and an exceptional support team.
- Manage strategic distributor relationships to achieve POS growth in territory
- Conduce product trainings and joint OEM customer visits
- Maintain and grow relationships at key distributor accounts
- Drive demand creation efforts and grow POS within distribution territory
- Manage quote activity and follow up
- Use performance metrics to manage existing distributors
- Maintain frequent on-site visits at core distributor branch offices
- Provide management with regular updates on distribution activities, revenue, needs and challenges, as well as being involved in the distribution customer forecasts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years sales experience
- Based in Mesa, AZ or home office location with major airport access
- Exposure to components/electronics industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Excellent Initiative and Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel up to 50% or as required for aggressive distribution growth
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401k company matched contribution
“An Equal Opportunity Employer” Minority/Female/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or National Origin
ITAR - The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a US Person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (US Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 USC 1101(a) (20).