Questions? We're here to help. 561.840.1800
We are seeking a data driven marketing analyst to join our fast paced, growing organization. Candidate is responsible for performing research on new and emerging markets, providing insight regarding market and product trends for catalog products, propose new items to offer, organize and deliver reports on the data, analyze inventory, POS data and more. The ideal candidate will have experience with complex data mining/analysis and be able to easily extrapolate trends and suggest ideas. This is a growth position with upward mobility.
- Evaluate sales trends and patterns to suggest new & complementary products
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships
- Review and evaluate market pricing for standard products
- Generate reports that analyze products, competition and customers
- Research customer applications and products
- POS trend analysis
- New / emerging market research
- Price analysis & strategies
- Competing / complementary product research
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or related field
- Motivated self-starter with strong business acumen
- Extreme knowledge of Excel, including PivotTables and formula creations
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of creating and editing macros is a plus
- Excel VBA and/or Crystal Reports knowledge is preferred
- Experience using statistical analysis software and database communicators (SAS, SPSS, SQL etc.) a plus
Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401k company matched contribution.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer” Minority/Female/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or National Origin
ITAR - The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a US Person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (US Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 USC 1101(a) (20).