Questions? We're here to help. 561.840.1800
Mechanical Engineering Intern
Excellent opportunity for a BSME Sophomore or Junior with an interest in RF/Microwave technology to gain experience in design and development of RF and microwave components with a global leader.
- Design and develop RF and microwave components such as attenuators, terminations, connectors and cable assemblies
- Implement and customize modeling software to improve design efREficiency
- Work with manufacturing to improve and resolve production issues
- Develop new fixtures and tools for assembly and testing of new products
- BSME student
- Computer literate
- Know CAD techniques
- Good analytical skill base
- Potential to grow
- Problem solving expertise
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
“An Equal Opportunity Employer” Minority/Female/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or National Origin
ITAR - The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a US Person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (US Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 USC 1101(a) (20).