Questions? We're here to help. 561.840.1800
Toolmaker - Mesa, AZ
A great opportunity for a detail oriented, organized problem solver. Consider joining SV Microwave to further your experience and career.
- Make tooling from prints and sketches
- Complete the machining, deburring and heat treating of all tools used in precision assembly
- Turning & boring to +/- .0002 tolerances.
- Complete all required documentation accurately and legibly
- Maintains machines in good safe working order
- Maintain safe, clean and organized area
- Makes suggestions to Tool Designers for best way to make tooling, for ease of assembly
- Must be able to use all types of inspection equipment (mics, caliper, indicators & optical comparator)
- Follow safety policies
- Perform other duties as required
- Ability to read blueprints
- Good math skills
- Lathe experience, aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- End Mill operation experience
- Surface grinding operation a plus
Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401k company matched contribution
“An Equal Opportunity Employer” Minority/Female/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or National Origin
ITAR - The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a US Person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (US Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 USC 1101(a) (20).